Proin vitae justo pharetra, semper nibh eu, rutrum ante. Nam a purus nisl. Aenean aliquam mauris vel nibh cursus gravida.
- Aenean bibendum tempor lectus
- Vestibulum ultricies
- Nunc consectetur urna quis elit
- Curabitur odio tellus
- Donec rhoncus mi ac dui efficitur
- Pellentesque in ante in diam
- Nulla vel sem vulputate
- Maecenas mattis felis ipsum porttitor
- Sed odio neque
- Mauris vestibulum sapien
Playing online blackjack is a fun way to pass time, develop your powers of strategic thinking, and test your ability to act under pressure.
To get the most fun from your game, you need to know the rules of blackjack. Without these, you may make the wrong moves and lose games that you could have won.
These are the 14 key rules that you need to know when playing free blackjack games.
14 key rules to follow when playing online blackjack
- Your aim is to get a score of 21 or a higher value than the dealer.
- If your score exceeds 21 then you lose. This is called ‘bust.’
- If your score ties with the dealer then your bet is refunded. This is called a ‘push.’
- Bets are placed before you’re dealt your cards.
- You’re dealt two face-up cards by the dealer.
- The dealer starts with one face-up card and one face-down card.
- Ace is worth 1 or 11 (pending on which value most benefits you).
- Ten, jack, queen, and king are worth 10.
- Two – nine have their face values.
- You hit if you wish to be dealt more cards.
- You stand if you are happy with your two cards.
- You can double your bet if you wish to do so.
- You can split pairs and turn them into two separate bets.
- The dealer must score at least 17 — they deal themselves more cards if they don’t.
So, remember these 14 rules when you next sit down to play blackjack online at Arkadium!